Friday, August 27, 2010

A Deeper Post

While watching an episode of Oprah [which is a rarity, I assure you] about past-life regression, one of the guests commented that "we choose our parents". 
I liked that, because I do believe that my daughter chose me. She came into my life at a time when becoming a mother couldn't have been further from my mind, but in hindsight, it was the right time.
My Nut is my living angel. She truly is. She has taught me to love with my entire being. She has taught me to love myself, to appreciate my strength and to appreciate that I can, and will, conquer any problem that gets in my way.
Her personality is so perfect: a fabulous combination of feisty, content and joyous. As my dad has said, she's everything I never knew I always wanted. Would she be here now if she hadn't chosen me? No. I was at a stage in my life where I was questioning whether or not I would even have children! P-Nut decided for me. P-Nut is a very wise girl.

My lucky Penny. I hope she feels lucky to have chosen me

x

No comments:

Post a Comment