Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Forgetful

I'm fairly sure I would actually forget my head somedays if it wasn't securely attached to my neck. No, seriously.

I'm shocking for remembering things. I'm calling 'baby brain', and I plan on milking that [pardon the pun] until the Nut is 20 months. Considering I spent the pregnancy not knowing she was actually in there, I have extra time to claim, right? I'll write off the first month, because a lot of people aren't aware they're pregnant in that time.

I take a shopping list with me when I go to town, and still forget stuff. As well as forgetting the things that I forgot to put on the list in the first place.
I put a load of washing on, then forget I've done it.
I get out of the car, lock the door, get the stroller, baby, handbag ... Then wonder where I've put the keys.

I think I need to buy myself a chalkboard, so I can actually keep track of what I need to do. 

First item on the list: check my head is still attached.


*chalkboard decals from lushlife studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment