Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun Times Ahead!


The next week and a half is going to be a busy busy time.
So much to look forward to, and some not so fun things to do. Luckily the good is outweighing the bad.

Tuesday I'm heading up to Sydney to spend a night or two with some of my lovely friends. I'm so looking forward to dressing up and going out for a nice dinner [let's hope PNut sleeps like an angel during dinner].

The following Wednesday, PNut and I will begin our road trip to Queensland. It's just a mumma and bubba road trip, so I'm a little nervous about that. I'm sure we'll be fine, but I can't help but be a little nervous. Plenty of stops have been planned along the way, and I'll load up the iPhone with tunes a plenty. Poor PNut will have to suffer two full days of mumma's car-aoke.

In between the fun times, I'll be packing, sorting, washing ... all the fun of travelling!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment